Hear from the national and provincial Aids councils, as well as activists, about progress made and lessons learned in the first year of the country’s plan.
- Yogan Pillay, deputy director-general, national health department
- Sandile Buthelezi, CEO, South African National Aids Council
- Constance Raphahlelo, head of the Limpopo Provincial Aids Council Secretariat
- Elphas Nkosi, chairperson of the Mpumalanga Aids Council
- Patrick Mdletshe, field researcher, Section27
The panel will be moderated by Mia Malan, director of the Bhekisisa Centre for Health Journalism.
Date: 13 November
Venue: The Hyatt Regency, Rosebank
Time: 9:30am to 1pm
RSVP by 9 November to [email protected].
Attending? Use your smartphone and scan our QR code to tell us your food preferences:
Do you have a health or media related event that needs moderation? Contact us on [email protected].
Like what you read on our website? Donate and support solutions-based journalism.