Scientists Quarraisha and Salim Abdool Karim are helping guide South Africa’s response to the coronavirus outbreak. Find out what they think is in store for the country in our first webinar with our editor-in-chief Mia Malan.
This webinar was presented in partnership with the South African Health Technologies Advocacy Coalition.
Make sure you never miss a COVID-19 story, sign up to our daily newsletter
Plus, catch a wrap of our latest coverage of the outbreak
- Four times healthcare workers came up with creative solutions to coronavirus problems
- Will the TB vaccine you got as a baby protect you against COVID-19?
- The lockdown women planning their escape from abusive homes
- Former Tshwane DA councillor’s damning COVID-19 voice note: ‘Don’t get mad at me when I pepper spray the homeless’
- [WATCH] Will South Africa’s younger population lead to fewer COVID-19 deaths?
- Can you be convicted of attempted murder if you expose someone to the new coronavirus?
- [WATCH] Four differences between PCR and antibody tests
- Will it be enough? Inside South Africa’s plan to ramp up coronavirus testing
- Four reasons to be hopeful about South Africa’s coronavirus testing plan
- The coronavirus ‘vaccine’ Ekurhuleni wants to import doesn’t exist
- The coronavirus outbreak & mental health: What you need to know